Workers' Compensation Appeals Tribunal
The Workers' Compensation Appeals Tribunal is an independent tribunal which hears and decides appeals from final decisions of the Workers' Compensation Board.
To learn more about what we do, visit the About the Tribunal section.
Be Sure Not to Miss...
- Practice Manual for descriptions of the standard appeals process and policies
- A Guide to Oral Hearings video
Who can appeal?
- a worker
- a deceased worker's dependant
- a deceased worker's estate
- an employer wishing to challenge a compensation decision
- an employer wishing to challenge an assessment decision
Before appealing to the Tribunal, you must go through the internal appeals process at the Board and receive a final decision of a hearing officer.
Read more about the process in the Appeals Section, or download the Notice of Appeal form (PDF) (French version) now. Completed forms should be returned to the Tribunal with a copy of the hearing officer's decision.