This is a service offered to suppliers upon request. Suppliers can find out how their proposal scored against published criteria and obtain comments from the evaluation team on their bid. The debriefing should be a positive and constructive experience that explains how you may improve future submissions.
What it is
It's an opportunity for suppliers to:
• Learn more about the procurement and evaluation process in an informal setting.
• Find out how your proposal scored against the published criteria.
• Hear overall comments from the evaluation team on your bid.
• Gather information on how future submissions may be improved.
What it is not
It is not part of the Vendor Complaint Process which can be
found at: http://gov.ns.ca/tenders under Policies and Guides.
• It is not a legal proceeding, so no legal representation is permitted.
• It is not the venue to talk about other bidders. Your bid is not compared to other bids, nor will information be provided about other bids*.
* After contracts have been awarded, access to tender documents is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.