Access Nova Scotia
Before Filing an Application to Director
What should I do before I file an application?
You should consider:
- Has the landlord/tenant made every effort to resolve the problem themselves?
- Are the matters considered to be a landlord/tenant problem?
- Do you have enough evidence to back up your complaint?
- If you are seeking payment of money, and if you are awarded money, do you have a reasonable chance of collecting from the person?
- Can you find and serve papers on the person you are filing against?
Please select one of the following: