Agencies, boards, and commissions (ABCs) have legal authority to exercise power over people or an activity and function independent of Government. Their powers may include licensing, advising a Minister, rule and policy making, and issuing approvals.
All vacant positions on provincial agencies, boards, and commissions are advertised so that interested candidates get fair notice of the available opportunities.
The following is a list of ABCs:
- Advisory Committee on the Protection of Special Places
- Environmental Assessment Board
- Environmental Trust Advisory Board
- On-Site Services Advisory Board
- Resource Recovery Fund Board
- Round Table on the Environment and Sustainable Prosperity